Thursday, March 5, 2009

Last twig on the branch

Ok. So for those of you who are waiting for the end to my last cliff hanger. Here it is. My car emission test went fine. It took them down to the last possible second to finish before I had to go pick up Eli from school. I understand though because he had to have a smoke break! I mean really, I can't expect him to skip that. Plus I think he forgot to do his morning exercises because at one point I spotted him doing push ups on the railing to the stairs. This poor guy was working so hard he then had to stop to get a drink. So what was quoted to me as a 20 minute wait actually took 45. But really this poor guy had so much to do. Smoke, exercise ,(because he wants to be healthy.) have some drinks, check out the car his buddy was working on, Catch up on everything with his buddy. But lucky for me he was able to do all this and his own job in time for me to pick up Eli. Yay! Oh but no glowing reports about how great my van was, or no free test. :(

O.k. now to my official post. Yes as most of you have heard we are finally sprouting the last twig on our branch of the family tree. For those of you who are slower than others (you know who you are) We are expecting what is most likely our last child. Due Oct. 10th. I always knew there would be another but I was too selfish to get it done earlier, now it is biting me in the butt. There will only be a small 6 year gap between Eli and this one. It is like starting all over. The plus side is the kids are so excited and I know all three will be wonderful helps. So there you have it folks, a blog with a little bit of meat to it!

7 comments:

The Amayesings said...

CONGRATS on the emissions test completion. I'm so excited for you. The kids will be so glad that they can get rides in a street-legal vehicle. What fun to complete required tests for the government. Very exciting news. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, and cool that you're adding to your family tree.

Christy said...

YAY!! Another baby!! Congratulations! How are you feeling?? Your next post should be all your FAQs... like how did you find out, do you want a boy or a girl... etc.

Cindy Ardis said...

I think it's great, another little niece or nephew to play with my grandchildren. Ha!! Am I really that much older than you, yes!!
As if you are not busy enough, how are reunion plans coming, just wondering!

Jen said...

Yipee another little blond cutie! Hope you are feeling okay. Like the post, it is amazing how overworked people can get, good thing he got in some exercise though.

Momma_S said...

I think every body needs a buddy. Twins run in the family. Lol!!!Sorry if I blew your big announcement. Howard didn't tell me it wasn't common knowledge.

April Hardy said...

You have such cute and good kids I am shocked you guys haven't had a dozen! :)Kidding, but I am excited for you. When do you find out the gender? Are you looking for a bigger place now? We all have so many questions.

Kristine said...

Wait a minute, you're having twins?