Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blah, Blah Blog!

I suck at Blogging. I can't think of anything to blog about. Why is that? I am busy. I do have kids. Weird. Anyway I got sick of looking at my old blog so I thought I would write this nothing paragraph just to mix it up a bit. I am going to try harder to think of things. We'll see. Hey I am going to get my saftey and emmissions test done on my car! Maybe there will be something to report on that. Second thought, I hope not. Anything out of the ordinary would be bad. It's not like they are gonna say,"Your car is running so smoothly! We've never seen anything like it! This test is on us! It has been a pleasure looking at your dusty, old, diry, minivan!" Well we will see. I am sorry to leave you all with such a "cliff-hanger" but I must venture out to get my car checked! Stay tuned to see if I get a free emmissions test!

7 comments:

April Hardy said...

Yeah for a "nothing" post. I am shocked with how busy you and your kids are that you don't blog more. It's all good though, maybe you are just too busy to blog. :)

Jen said...

oh man! What will happen with your emmissions test. This is going to kill me. Hope you don't forget to tell us the outcome.

The Amayesings said...

I agree with Jen. Why are you torturing us with such a suspenseful blog! How will I sleep? I'll be sure to tune in...

Momma_S said...

I don't know maybe you could blog that you are PREGNANT!! Hello, that's pretty exciting news.

Kerrie said...

I was thinking the same thing Cheree was thinking, but figured you weren't telling the the whole world yet. I guess the cat is out of the bag now!

Maybe it's not that you have nothing to blog about. Maybe you are so busy, that when you do have down time, you just feel like doing nothing! That's how I've been about my blog lately. And we all know how much I love to talk!

Cindy Ardis said...

Oh my gosh, are you pregnant? Am I last to know!! How far along and when are you due? Blog about that. I don't care about your car, this is so great!!

The Amayesings said...

COME ON!! Haven't you been keeping us waiting long enough?!?!!