Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our house


So this is our house! It is done we will be having our final walk through maybe as early as Friday. This picture was taken yesterday and it is already outdated. We now have grass and some simple landscaping, with a sprinkler system. I actually can't believe how much better it looks with grass. I wish I would've taken the camera today. We will post pictures of the inside when we close or maybe even the walk through.
Here are a few details. We have a corner lot. On the main floor we have a formal sitting room, a great room, dining area, kitchen, pantry, and powder room. On the upper floor we have 3 reg. bedrooms and one master with walk in closet and a master bath, laundry room and another bathroom. The basement is unfinished but has been framed for an entertainment or playroom, bathroom, bedroom , and storage room.
We are so excited to finally be in a home that we own! The kids are even excited. It was hard at first for Adam because he is such a social, preteen! But we are all ready! So there is the scoop. We'll post more later.

11 comments:

Emily's Boys said...

Tanya, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! What a beautiful home. I am so excited for you guys, and can't wait to come for an official tour! I am also COMPLETELY bummed that you are moving away. I will miss you guys so much! CONGRATULATIONS and GOOD LUCK!

Cindy Ardis said...

What a beautiful house. It sounds wonderful. I am happy for you too.

April Hardy said...

I will say it one last time. I am jealous! We have purchased 2 homes and backed out of both on the day we closed (Which has turned out to be a BIG blessing...but still, not owning our own home is hard) I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see pictures of the inside! You have SO much space. That's so awesome.

Jen said...

Awesome. I love it, it is so nice. Send more pics of the inside.

ka said...

So happy for you and your family. The house is beautiful! Enjoy and do post pictures of the inside.

Oh, and congratulations on adding another little Sorensen. That's wonderful!

ka said...

Tanya, sorry...ka is me, Kris...Jen's mom??? Just in case you didn't recognize the ka part.

Christy said...

I love the house too! I have 2 questions. What's a powder room? And will Adam have to switch schools or something?

The Amayesings said...

FUN!!! Thanks for sharing!

Tanya said...

Yay Kris! It is fun to hear from you! I am glad you wrote who you were though. :) Christy, Payson is about a half hour south of Lehi. We are in a different town, different school, different school district. :) A powder room is a room with a sink and a toilet. No shower or bath.

Heather said...

Your house is beautiful, but I want to see more! How was the move? Are you loving being in your new house? Can't wait to hear more about it!

Kristine said...

Actually Tanya, I deleted one of my posts, It's actually 3. And, my two are more recent. And Ryan says he rocks.