Thursday, November 13, 2008

Missing my boys

Hey Chris and Adam is in New Orleans this week! Fun for them, not so much for me. I hate being away from them that long! I know Charee, I have nothing to complain about and I will learn soon enough what it means to miss a kid!:( But I do have some spare time and decided I would play around on here to see if I can figure it out. I am really not that stupid I just don't have time or motivation. Plus Amee has all my pictures. There is a downfall to living with a brilliant photographer! Codependancy! Anyway I think I have some pictures somewhere so I am going to try to post one. What do you all think! I'm getting crazy now. I don't know what picture I can find but if it seems random-It is!

1 comment:

amee sorensen said...

Yeah!!! For starting blogging!
Sad for missing the boys though!
And brilliant! Well.... :)