Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Bowl Pics

Adam Quarterbackin'

Eli, too young to play with the big boys, so hopscotch will do.


The crew, minus a few who left early
















Adam had his Turkey Bowl on Wen. He had a good turn out and I think they had fun. Sometimes it is hard for me to tell. They are so competitive that sometimes it doesn't look fun to me, but I guess that's what they like. His team won, but I think the team ended up a little stacked when 2 good players came and ended up on an already slightly superior team. But it was fun to get them out to play. The parents enjoyed it too I think. So now I am going to attempt to post some pictures. Drum roll please!

2 comments:

amee sorensen said...

Great pictures! I love the one of Eli. That's so cute - the way he's holding the football and everything! Looks like the the boys had lots of fun! :)

The Amayesings said...

How FUN! When we lived in AZ, there was a turkey bowl every year for the "big kids" aka dads and granddads in the ward. SO FUN!! I love the one of Eli too!