Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Nothing to Blog About!

So people keep saying stuff like "Oh you are always so busy you should have lots to blog about." That seems to be the general consensus. But I have been struggling. My kids say and do funny things but I can't ever remember them. I am busy but I guess I just have trouble seeing past accomplishing whatever task I am doing. Boy do I need to stop and smell the roses! Any way if I post it on here maybe I will try harder to enjoy the things while I am doing them. So that's my goal.
On an unrelated note. Tomorrow Adam is having a 5th grade Turkey Bowl. It should be fun and seems to have made quite a stir amongst the fifth grade class at Fox Hollow. I think it makes them feel older because until now all they have seen is the men in the wards playing or Chris's work playing another company, ect. Amee (and I) are a little disappointed that she has to work so won't be there to capture it on film. So maybe I'll have to take my own pictures! We'll see. Stay tuned for more

3 comments:

Leslie Behunin said...

AAhhhh!!! Tanya! You just made my YEAR!!! I have tried and tried to hunt you down but I could never find you! Where are you? I'm THRILLED to have heard from you. I got married 4 years ago (shocker it took me so long, huh???) and have a 2 (almost 3) year old AND another on the way in January. We live in Seattle. Send me an email and let me know you address so I can add you to our Christmas card list.

lesliebehunin@hotmail.com

Love ya!!!

amee sorensen said...

Can't wait to see the 'turkey bowl' pics! Wish I could have been there! :)

Momma_S said...

What is it about Sorensen men and Turkey Bowls.? Howard & the boys stayed in Texas while aycee & I came to New Orleans. Why? To play in the Turkey Bowl!! Logan organized on in India. Must be in their blood. Happy Thanksgiving!